|Table of Contents|
What is it?
report is a new feature available in Project Configurator v2.2.0 or newer.
The "Used by" report provides a quick answer to questions like these.
How to use it?
The "Used by" report can be launched from the same menu where you can export and import projects.
Same example report - Screen tab
- "Inactive" objects (those that are not used by any project, for example, inactive workflows or workflow schemes) are ignored. They will not be considered as objects that use or are being used by other objects.
- Projects will never be shown as used by other objects. This is not true in all cases in JIRA, but in most practical cases it is convenient to treat projects as the "roots" of the configuration, i.e. the objects where one can start looking for the rest of configuration objects that are being used.
- Currently filters, dashboards or Agile boards (either Scrum or Kanban) are not included in the analysis of dependencies. This means that:
- none of these objects (filters, dashboards, boards) will be shown as using other object
- objects (for example a custom field) that are used only by filters, dashboards or Agile boards will not be included in the report